Could you give me a monthly amount for hippa compliant

Could you give me...

Could you give me a monthly amount for hippa compliant faxing service. My company is me and one part time person. Less than 100 faxes per month. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp and toshiba

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure

9/12/2017
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome Faxage can do this for you, completely online meaning you do not need a fax machine.

the cost for you would be $5 setup, $3.49 monthly base fee and $0.05 per minute of transmitting (about 5 pages per minute)

It is the most cost effective solution for you and you can call to organize it on(###) ###-####ext 200 for sales

It is all HIPAA compliant.

If you have would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist
I am presently with metro fax which is not hippa compliant. How long will it take to import fax number to your service?

You will need to call on the number and find out as it is dependent on the providers and it needs to be looked up there.