I have had a microcell device installed since 2/9/17 and…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a microcell device installed since 2/9/17 and have never had good results. All lights are green and steady. The device is in a window well. I have multiple users, all with M-Cell indicated on their phones. We still drop calls standing right next to the unit. I have all the original paperwork and trouble shooting info. I feel I have tried everything.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I set the device up and followed all instructions. We have another MCell located in another section of our 2 story building. This 2nd device is on our main floor. I am located with the device I installed on our basement level but directly next to a large walk-out wall with lots of glass. Again, all lights are green and steady. The GPS has always been steady

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of the microcell device you have?

Also, who is the buildings internet service through?

And what phone company does the microcell device work with?

cisco att microcell
time warner internet connection is very strong
att

I need to know the exact and full name brand and model number of the microcell, thank you.

Dustin S

ATT Micro Cell by Cisco Serial # F44B2A-0038658702 installed on 2/9/17

Thank you, ***** ***** currently, and I need time to research and look over some possible fixes.

Ill get back to you as soon as I am able to offer something tangible.

Dustin S