I cant get pandora on my phone .keeps telling me my email or…

Customer Question
I cant get pandora...

I cant get pandora on my phone .keeps telling me my email or password ***** ***** .please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that i know of .i am not very tech savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Really would like my pandora to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.

Email is not being accepted on the pandora account or your phone is not accepting the email you are providing

What do you need

have you tried password ***** on pandora?

Andy, Computer Consultant