I have an issue with a monitor. When it comes on the top 1/4…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with a monitor. When it comes on the top 1/4 of the screen is blue and the rest will not appear.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Asus VE228 We bought it in June and just took it out of the box. I let it sit overnight hoping it would work itself out.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I didn't hoop it up to the computer. *hook

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Disconnect it from the computer.

When you have, connect it again and tell me how it then looks please

it looks the same.

Thanks

Which version of windows are you using?

Andy, Computer Consultant