Once we updated our android to 8 all I is a blank screen,

Customer Question
Once we updated our...

Once we updated our android to 8 all I is a blank screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Don't know the model # .the screen has gone blank right after we up dating

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, we up dated from android 7 to android 8

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Phone and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

The phone just came on

Perfect!

It was the firmware that had an issue, and needed a hard restart. We did this just then. It will now be ok.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Still does not work

ok.. you said before though the phone came on, can you tell me the issue you are having now please?

I am not going to pay for anything,because I have been round and round with your people. I think you need to help me for no cost to me. The problem is on your end not my