Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I should like to check and if necessary update the drivers

Customer Question

I should like to check and if necessary update the drivers for my Toshiba PC. I looked it up and it said I should use "Toshiba Service Station" to do this. I am not really very good with computers, 71 years old, and cannot seem to find the service station. Can you help me check if my computer has the latest drivers, Sorry but I do not know the model number. Hoping that you can check that for me. Very small print that I cannot read.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Do not know exact model and I am using Microsoft
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Sorry to be so short on info.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

If you dont' have the Toshiba service station, you can download it from here.

http://support.toshiba.com/support/viewContentDetail?contentId=4010120

Once downloaded, you must hen open and install the file, so it installs the Toshiba service station program. Once installed, you should be able to find the Toshiba program in your programs or all programs list. Start it, and then click the software update tab to have it check for updates.

That should check and find any available driver updates on the toshiba website, and then install them once found.

I realize you may not be able to make it all the way through these steps on your own, straight through. SO if you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.