Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I have a Toshiba Satelite Laptop & l haven't used it for a

I have a Toshiba Satelite Laptop & l haven't used it for a couple weeks then today I turned it on & my Screen comes up but there is "NO LOGIN Box".
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: L55-C5272
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Press shift button and restart. Then you will get a screen where there is an option to choose the "Troubleshoot". Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.

When it restarts, it will give you the option to enter to safe mode. Boot the machine with safe mode, it will prompt for the password ***** login.

Log in and uncheck the "safe boot". Restart the system and check the result.

Regards
Jins