I have a Toshiba Satelite Laptop & l haven't used it for a

I have a Toshiba Satelite...
I have a Toshiba Satelite Laptop & l haven't used it for a couple weeks then today I turned it on & my Screen comes up but there is "NO LOGIN Box".
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: L55-C5272
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
9/12/2017
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Press shift button and restart. Then you will get a screen where there is an option to choose the "Troubleshoot". Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.

When it restarts, it will give you the option to enter to safe mode. Boot the machine with safe mode, it will prompt for the password ***** login.

Log in and uncheck the "safe boot". Restart the system and check the result.

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist