I have a Toshiba Satelite Laptop & l haven't used it for a…

I have a Toshiba...

I have a Toshiba Satelite Laptop & l haven't used it for a couple weeks then today I turned it on & my Screen comes up but there is "NO LOGIN Box".

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

L55-C5272

9/12/2017
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Press shift button and restart. Then you will get a screen where there is an option to choose the "Troubleshoot". Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.

When it restarts, it will give you the option to enter to safe mode. Boot the machine with safe mode, it will prompt for the password ***** login.

Log in and uncheck the "safe boot". Restart the system and check the result.

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist