Need my password from old MS money to access using Microsoft…

Customer Question
Need my password *****...

Need my password ***** old MS money to access using Microsoft money deluxe, which I downloaded

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Acer and windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Acer?

Sorry, where can I find

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Acer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My computer was repaired. Erased and reloaded. Didn't reload the old money program

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 11 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi, I am happy to help. Please let me look over the notes.

replied 11 months ago

Hi, I would like to further assist you, please specifically describe what is the problem you are experiencing. Thank you