I downloaded the latest avg internet security yesterday ..

Customer Question
I downloaded the latest...

I downloaded the latest avg internet security yesterday .. paid for one year ..

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Had to do a factory restore now can not download it ..

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I am still waiting for your reply..

Please reply