Windows 8.1. I have tried to load quicken 2017 and at the…

Customer Question
Hi I am George ...

Hi I am George

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to load quicken 2017 and at the end it comes need net framework 4.6.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins