Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Will my Microsoft sidewinder force feedback 2 work on

Customer Question

Will my Microsoft sidewinder force feedback 2 work on windows 10
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Lenovo 510-3a running windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no the computer is new
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When I try to run the sidewinder software disk the computer wont accept it
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

You can install the drivers of Microsoft sidewinder force feedback 2 in compatibility mode within Windows 10.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, I cant let you into my computer so want to call this whole thing off and cancel

Okay, if so we can continue with Q&A, I can give you instructions and you need to follow it. Do you want to continue with Q&A?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I wasn't made aware of the $66 charge if an expert answered beforehand and I could buy a new joystick for that amount so I am not happy and want out

Okay, then let me file this for refund.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just want the refund thanks
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.
Sure, please call 1-***-***-****
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't call that phone number because I am in Australia. Please organise the refund for me
Expert:  Josh replied 1 month ago.

Okay, I will send in the request.