Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have program on my computor named 5D embroidery. It

Customer Question

I have program on my computor named 5D embroidery. It originally was run under 7. Now it will not open to full screen, only about half screen.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: My embroidery machine is Brother. This has been a issue since 10 was installed on my computor.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that I know this program used to open full screen, i have tried the DPI
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Please tell me whether the 5D Embroidery program, as displayed with about half-screen size, has any icons at the upper right?

If it has an icon almost at the upper right, that looks like a square, perhaps with a thicker side at the top, click on that icon. Does that correct the problem?

If not, let me know, I will help you further. If it does help, let me know what you think of my work on your question, please.