I have a Roxio program that I have used for a time. I tried…

Customer Question
I have a Roxio...

I have a Roxio program that I have used for a long time. I tried sending a picture to my printer from the program and it does not print. I have a HP Officejet Pro 8620

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

Office jet pro 8620

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I should correct myself. My computer automatically updates so I am not sure if any have been added lately.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris