My nam is and I am having trouble with passwords, yesterday…

Customer Question
Hi My nam is...

Hi My nam is steve and I am having trouble with passwords

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Yesterday and it some time will not accept the change and keeps aking for a new pass word.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO just that I have had it with all the changes and want to go back to the password ***** used in the first place. This has got me using 6 or 8 pass words an I hate it Thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris