Its my account [email protected] .my phone just reset to…

Customer Question
Its my account [email protected]

Its my account [email protected] .my phone just reset to start up and requires my gmail account n could not remember password ***** I changed it and it tells me 24 hrs for chane .I need it now to restart my phone

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Today was using it yesterday.somehow my phone factory reset and must have my syned gmail account to open up phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris