How do I get speakers for my new monitor and desktop

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get speakers for my new monitor and desktop computer?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HP and Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got this computer and monitor 8-30-17 and I am totally unfamiliar with Microsoft 10 and need speakers for live lessons from online school.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

You can purchase speakers from my link below

CLICK ME TO OPEN

They plug into the line out / headphone port on your computer and will provide a very good level of sound

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you