How do I install the pay as you go wifi hotspot, I have

Customer Question
How do I install...

How do I install the pay as you go wifi hotspot

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I have Windows 10 Surface Pro 4

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Quite a bit

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I see or have read that I can get plans to add to my Microsoft account to have wifi hotspot

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris