I have been trying to reset my password for over 2 hours and…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to reset my password ***** over 2 hours and have not received anything on my e-mail??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I username has not changed. they told me to reset my pass word on Saturday, it did not work and I have been trying. I have my chat report from Saturday. Chat Ticket 8812911789795311276. She told me how to access all of this but I can not get into my account to do it. I have had my account for a long time and never have I had this much trouble getting into the account. Betty

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

What updates??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which account is the password *****?

I am not happy with this situation, please refund my $5, and stop what ever is going on. I will try the regular Groupon support system. thank you
I no longer what your help Please disconnect from this call.
Please let me know when you refund the $5. When the person said she was connecting with with help she said nothing about a charge and nothing about being harassed to join anything or try free trial, And I am not going to let you connect to my computor Is your company a part of Groupn????????????????

customer service alerted for refund

Andy, Computer Consultant