I lost connection to my skype its not re connecting to

Customer Question
I lost connection...

I lost connection to my skype its not re connecting to Feldweg @ Hotmail.com password vergessvoll 24

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

It sais password ***** ***** to many times

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No I did re runs did get popup messages with phone# ***** col "Staples tells me its fake setups

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I did not respond disabled computer by pulling battery out then i did go to Staples

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know