An ASUS desktop running on Windows ten. I want to restore my…

Customer Question
An ASUS desktop running...

An ASUS desktop running on Windows ten. I want to restore my lost favorites.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just my cell phone # in case you have to talk me through this.(###) ###-####

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris