How do I prevent the Juno app from deleting the messages…

Customer Question
How do I prevent...

How do I prevent the Juno app from deleting the messages from the server, so that the Web browser can still be used?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Pavilion running Win10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I install the juno app this weekend and now none of the old email is available on the web browser.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to be able to access my Juno email from two phones, the App on this computer and the Web browser, can that be done. Before last weekend the web browser and the two phones did not interfere with each other, now when I "get Mail" using the Juno App on this computer the email is removed from the server, and is no longer accessible by Phone or Browser.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

The Juno software automatically downloads emails onto the computer and then deletes them from the email server; they provide no option to circumvent or change this setting within the software either.

Would you like to set up your Juno account using another free email program instead, that will allow you to keep the emails on the server after retrieving them onto your computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

That does not really help but I guess I am stuck. I am going to look into replacing Juno. Thank you for your help.

OK, let me close out this question for you now. Thanks,