I am getting a message on start-up that the computer can't…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I am...

Hi Pearl, I am getting a message on start-up that the computer can't perform an automatic repair. Advanced options like troubleshooting don't work either. Is this something for theGeek Squad?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Windows 10, Dell PP42L

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not by choice but sometimes windows updates and restarts automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i've tried troubleshooting several time without any success

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris