Not computer phone it was locked out by google cant remember…

Customer Question
Not computer phone it...

Not computer phone it was locked out by google cant remember password ***** user name need to get pictures off please help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Lg model no us991 window10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
What is an email address that you may have used when you first set up the phone?
how do we proceed
hello you still there
give me a moment to check on that for you.
Do you have another email you may have used?