Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a window that will not go away asking me to enter my

Customer Question

I have a window that will not go away asking me to enter my user name and password ***** server smpt.gmail.com I have never had this before
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I reset only my user name and password ***** facebook
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The password ***** your Google Account***@******.*** was recently changed.Don't recognize this activity?
Click here for more information on how to recover your account.
The Google Accounts teamThis email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think this is a scam to get my details
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.Please provide the following details.

To clarify you didn't change the password ***** your gmail account recently?

Are you able to access your gmail account using web mail version ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i did i changed it to 2Yebogogo
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

OK after you changed the password ***** you try to access your gmail account using www.gmail.com ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no I do not have that type of money when i should be getting free support from Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

Note : - If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You have already taken R610 and given me nothing Please refund the R610
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry that should be R620 Please refund the R620
Expert:  John replied 1 month ago.

To provide you help i need more information from you that is why i asked the above question.I can still continue helping you using the amount you deposited nothing more.Please let me know.