I have Roboform on two computers in California and forgot…

Customer Question
I have Roboform on...

I have Roboform on two computers in California and forgot what I need to do to accomplish this. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

This is a new Dell Computer and it is running on Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

To install it, click on my link below and you can install it from there

https://www.roboform.com/dist/RoboForm-v8-Setup.exe

Let me know please how you go

Thank you