It is actually my phone. I had to do a factory reset and now…

Customer Question
It is actually my...

It is actually my phone. I had to do a factory reset and now my phone won't work at(###) ###-#### I keep getting the message that the gmail can't verify my phone number

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

One day

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

That's the thing. Everything was eased and set back to factory installed info. Consumer Cellier told me it had to be done in order to fix another problem I had on my phone. Now I can't use it anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. that's it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?

Thank you

Andy, Computer Consultant