I have 20,000 emails in my gmail inbox. If I want to see all

Customer Question
the emails listed (indexed) for...
I have 20,000 emails in my gmail inbox. If I want to see all the emails listed (indexed) for a specific time say July 1 2017 is there a fast way of going to July 1 2017 without going page by page.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

On the search box at the top, in Gmail, click the down arrow

Then you see at the bottom, Date within. Set it to 1 day, enter in the date and it will show emails within that date

Let me know please how you go.

I am doing this now.

ok, thanks

It only works for one day. Can I ask for a list from say July 1 2016 to June 30 2017. The list is for a list of all email sent for one year.

yes, it is for one day as the request was for a specific date originally, if you now want to search between 2 dates you use in the search box

before:2013/02/01 after:2012/12/31

Altering the dates to the ones you want.

I spent a week of my life trying to figure that out.Can I print them all out or am I restricted to printing only one page at a time. So if there are 1000 entries can I print them all in one go. I want to send a print out of all my emails for one year to a lawyer.

No, you need to print them per page, this is a limitation of the interface.

I will get back to you. I have to think this out a bit.

ok.. but can I ask you make a new question and rate me on this one? As I did answer a few additional quesitons now including the original one.

It would be appreciated.

I do not understand this thing about questions. I was told I could ask questions until I am satisfied. Two months ago I was suspended because I was asking too many questions. I was asked short questions. So can you tell what is a questions and the police of JustAnswer.

ok no problem, I did answer all your questions here, just after the two additional ones you asked I requested you rated me and if we could make new questions from new ones you had

If you do not wish to and wish to ask your questions all here, no problem, you as the customer can just how you wish to use the site of course.

I will opt out though on working further with you on this though.

You can post your additional questions here and another expert will notifiy you when they take over.

Thank you and all the best.

.

I do not understand what you are talking about. I asked you what is a question as defined by JustAnswer. I never asked long questions which would include questions within questions. I always asked very short questions.

A question is

"I have 20,000 emails in my gmail inbox. If I want to see all the emails listed (indexed) for a specific time say July 1 2017 is there a fast way of going to July 1 2017 without going page by page."

Which I answered,

I then answered your two following questions.

For more information about the site, please speak to customer service. I can only tell you as an expert I am rewarded when rated on an answer. One or two additional questions is ok, but for me it is not open ended, else I am just answering questions without evee being rated.

I understand your position. But when I rely on JustAnswer at the last moment. I do try to figure things out beforehand. When I was suspended last time I was told I could only ask 20 questions in a month. Where is that written. In June when I was suspended on was relying on JustAnswer if at the last minute I was in difficulty which I had to but I suspended. I went into total stress and when I attended at the court hearing it was brutal. I will get back to you. I have so many things I have to attend to so this will have to wait at this moment.

I do not know any of this sorry, you would need to contact customer service for these type of questions.

Richard, Computer Specialist