I have been trying to pay for items i purchased on eBay and…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to pay for items i purchased on eBay and I keep getting the same answer....ERROR 70020..and you will not pay.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have added another card and it won't work either. There is money in all my Apple

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that there is money in my accounts to cover all my purchases

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Now what do I do. Still can't pay for items.
Refund my $5. please , you are no help
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, have you tried opening a PayPal account?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.