I don't know the code to log in to [email protected] bigpond.com, The…

Customer Question
I don't know the...

I don't know the code to log in to [email protected] bigpond.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

The won't let me leave the page that says verify your identy

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Cortant say she was doing that when I turned on my computer for the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have just bought the computer, and am trying to set up an email account for the first time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

It still won't work I know my password ***** it wants a security code

ok, does it tell you where to get security code from?

No

please try calling telstra, number is: 13 22 00

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Were you able to contact your email provider using number I provided?