My word won't come up and a message says an error has

Customer Question
My word won't...

My word won't come up and a message says an error has occurred

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP all in one bought about a month ago also I keep getting messages saying I need to install drivers and when I did try it wants to charge me.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only the driver updates I went on line to get the "free" updates and again when I tried to install them IT wanted to charge me so I got back out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I lost my internet icon and my games icon but I think I have the internet icon back

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please do not try to install drivers; it is a fake message.

When was the last time your Word program was working fine?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I was out of town all last week and it was working all right when I left on the 3rd but I was still getting those messages about installing drivers.

Thank you. Is Excel program currently working or not?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

I don't want to pay anything on a new computer I'm going back to Best Buy and see what they will do.

I think Best Buy would charge you a lot more. Please let me know whenever you'd like me to fix your computer; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

I took it back to Best Buy and they fixed it for $$$

Great. Was it a lot? I could have fixed the issue faster for you as you wouldn't have to take your time driving to Best Buy, but I'm glad you got it working now. Do you need help with any other computer question / issue today?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you for the update.