Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My printer would not work so Kodak support said I needed to

Customer Question

my printer would not work so Kodak support said I needed to contact Dell and let them know my system is running really slow
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: it is a Inspiron one and I think it is windows 8, I tried to update to 10 yesterday but I dont think I did it correctly how do I find what system I am running so I can tell you correctly
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I am not sure what kodak support did as they came in remotely but could not fix my printer due to my slow running system is what I was told.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so just want my printer to work correctly and I have noticed it does take a few minutes for my desktop to load and everything to pull up when I boot my system up
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris