I just installed the MS Office suite on my computer (the one…

Customer Question
I just installed the...

I just installed the MS Office suite on my computer (the one I have to pay for each month) and I can't get any of the apps to open.

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Not much

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, i just got it the software last month. No installation updates on my computer in i don't know how long. THe apps were working fine, though. I have an assignment due at school tomorrow and I HAVE to have word to finish the task.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help....!!!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,