Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My nme is f.hinson,and my hp pavilliog7 2224nr had lost it,s

Customer Question

hi my nme is john f.hinson,and my hp pavilliog7 2224nr had lost it,s wireless capabilities how do i obtain to deal with this dillemma?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: s.n cd310832r sorry i,m blind in one eye so bear with me please
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i havetried but no avail !
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i think !!i have been hacked obviously
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, When did this start ? and What windows OS are you running please ? (7, 8 or 10)

Can you connect an Ethernet cable from the hp computer to the router, does internet work with cable connection?

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.