My nme is f.hinson,and my hp pavilliog7 2224nr had lost it,s…

Customer Question
Hi my nme is...

Hi my nme is john f.hinson,and my hp pavilliog7 2224nr had lost it,s wireless capabilities how do i obtain to deal with this dillemma?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

S.n cd310832r sorry i,m blind in one eye so bear with me please

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I havetried but no avail !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i think !!i have been hacked obviously

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, When did this start ? and What windows OS are you running please ? (7, 8 or 10)

Can you connect an Ethernet cable from the hp computer to the router, does internet work with cable connection?

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.