Who is my wife oboform matters on Sept16th. Is she eligible…

Customer Question
Barbara, who is my...

Barbara, who is my wife oboform matters on Sept16th. Is she eligible to be included with mine which is under my name

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

We have two(2) computers, one is a laptop (barbara's) and mine which is a desktoip (John's). the reason that we failed to answer you the first in the first place is that is that we were already late for mass and the we had a birthday party for several of our kids as well as some of their children aswell.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

This goes down asa ture but lame excuse.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This goes down as a lame excuse, but please accept us.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

What is the issue you have with computer account?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.