Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Tech Support -- I want to send an email to about email 600

Customer Question

Hi Tech Support -- I want to send an email to about email 600 addresses. What is the most efficient way to do this?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: I use Yahoo email service
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know the best, ***** ***** efficient way to send about 600 emails using my free Yahoo account. I guess that's all. Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

If you want to send 600 emails or more, you need to use a service like mailchimp.com or mailjet.com do not use your Yahoo personal email address or company email account to send emails because your IP or domain name will be blacklisted.

Let me know if you need more help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Are you there please? Do you still need help ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dear Mr. Med -- This answer is basically no help. Your answer is NO! Meaning there is no way to determine email batch size to get batches of emails through the system without violating IP terms of use. Thanks for nothing. Consider the $5 fee to ask for a creative solution a tip for not much help. MailChimp charges about $10 per mailing on a pay-as-you-go basis, which means I wasted half the cost of a mailing by asking a question of "Just Answer."
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

You only pay $10 per month, you can see the pricing here

To get started with MailChimp please go to the following page : https://kb.mailchimp.com/getting-started/getting-started-with-mailchimp

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dear Mr. Med -- I'm highly unsatisfied with your answer to my question. I expected to pay $5 to get an answer to -- what's the maximum number of emails that can be sent as a batch from a personal email account. I am already working with Mailchimp and don't need the links or pricing. I want my money back immediately. The answer you provided me is not related to the question I asked. You recommended a service I'm already working with and directed me to pricing I'm aware of. In accordance with your online claim of "money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied," please refund the $47 charged to my Paypal account. I would like verification that this message had been seen and action is being taken to refund my money.