I have tried to change my password going through all the…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to change my password ***** through all the required steps but it still will not accept the new password ***** though I received confirmation. help please.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A few minutes ago. Now it says I've done it too many times. Try tomorrow.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No not recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is on my laptop. I'm totally locked out. Thx

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant