An ATT phone group is located in sotware, Which is it. How…

Customer Question
An ATT phone...

An ATT phone group is located in sotware,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Which is it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I find my ATT telephone group

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What device do you need to find your ATT Phone Group on, please? the procedure varies from device type to other device types. Let me know, please.