Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager at Wood Group PSN
94743361

It's not my computer - it's my stereo/disc player. It's been

Customer Question

It's not my computer - it's my stereo/disc player. It's been a long time quiet, so I forgot how to load CD's - i.e. I can't open the loading tray.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: RS2767i (Must apologize: I am 'tech-impaired' . . . i.e. I don't own any gadgets and do not understand the wyfi language. I have a cel phone and that's it!!)
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Once again, it is not my computer on which i am typing now - It is my stereo/disc player which is not hooked up to my computer in any way.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
There is nothing broken . . . . I just FORGOT how to open the CD disc tray. I have not played for several years . . . and I am very OLD with fading memory!!!!!! Do you have a short video demo?
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

There is a button that says "OPEN/CLOSE" press this

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Just please forget it. I'm sorry i bothered you. I don't need to listen to my CDs.
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

There is a button that says "OPEN/CLOSE" press this and it will open the tray.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Where is the OPen/Close button? I do not see it.
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

At the top right you will see a black button with a white arrow pointing up.

Press that. next too the word DISC.

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
above DISC SKIP button, is button with a little solid triangle pointing up . . like a little mountain. I'm thinking that's the right button . . . as i sort of remember . . . but it does nothing when i press it, so i probably broke it when i was press and pulling and jiggling everything. Please, let's just forget it. Thanks for your time . . . and you can keep my $5
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

If you wish to stop this I can flag this for a full refund.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
let's just stop this. And thank you for the full refund.
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Flagged.

Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 month ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer/ao457-it-s-not-computer-it-s-stereo-disc-player-it-s.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.