Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

On my computer Microsoft has blocked me. I'm on another

Customer Question

On my computer Microsoft has blocked me. I'm on another computer. My computer is on but, with a blank screen.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: i have an asus
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i haven't but, the computer does it on it's own
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The computer I'm on right now is not the one I'm having an issue with. This happened earlier this afternoon and I made the mistake of turning it off because I was going to lay down for a rest and was going to come back to it later
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

If you press any key or move the mouse what do you see on the screen exactly?

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me