On my computer Microsoft has blocked me. I'm on another

Customer Question
On my computer Microsoft...

On my computer Microsoft has blocked me. I'm on another computer. My computer is on but, with a blank screen.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I have an asus

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I haven't but, the computer does it on it's own

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The computer I'm on right now is not the one I'm having an issue with. This happened earlier this afternoon and I made the mistake of turning it off because I was going to lay down for a rest and was going to come back to it later

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

If you press any key or move the mouse what do you see on the screen exactly?

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me