Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When I right click, then click PRINT, the menu/window shows

Customer Question

When I right click, then click PRINT, the menu/window shows SAVE instead of PRINT. How do I correct this?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: DEll Inspiron model 5767 laptop.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, but I don't remember what.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Within which application are you having this problem?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The major problem is on internet. I receive message that my credit card bill is ready. When I get into it and want to print the details using right click - the window at left has a SAVE button instead of a PRINT bu;tton. So I cannot print the desired documents.

Thank you for the update. The culprit in your case may be the configuration of the printer instance. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My nephew is coming over, he thinks he can fix it. So thank you and good'by.

I am happy to hear that. Do you want to leave this open, just in case there is a problem later or would you prefer that I close this task for you now?