Need to reset password for my account have garmin nuvi 1450,

Customer Question
Need to reset password...

Need to reset password ***** my account have garmin nuvi 1450

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Tried said to contact you by email

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not lately have life time subscription trying update 2017

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Forgot password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If you have forgotten your password for your myGarmin account, you can request to have a temporary password sent to you via the e-mail address that is on file in your myGarmin account. To receive a temporary password: Go to the sign in page at http://my.garmin.com. Click on the Forgot? Follow the on screen prompts to recover.

Is this the account you forgot your password ***** or another site? If it is Garmin, follow the above to conitinue.

If you are having issues resetting, you can use this link:

https://support.garmin.com/en-US/

directions on how to use link above:

https://support.garmin.com/faqSearch/en-US/faq/content/UwHTK3Xuko5eNMK2b6nCn5

If it is another password ***** need to an email or something other, please reply with details.

If not, just rate with five stars and use the directions i sent.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin