My laptop keeps locking up and my windows session stops,

Customer Question
Hi my laptop keeps...

Hi my laptop keeps locking up and my windows session stops

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

2015 HP Stream

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It wont hold all of the windows 10 updates

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I have the Assure Plan

If you are trying to reach Assure Plan for Microsoft, this is their information:

United States

(###) ###-####onday - Friday 6:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. Pacific time

We are Justanswer and help with tech support for many businesses. We are a paid service per

question you enter.

Would you prefer to contact them and then get back to us if you need us to troubleshoot on site with you

when you are ready?

Please advise.

I want to use my Assure, this was a mistake

Use this link for a refund:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a great day and good luck!

Franklin

I'm an individual not a business

I understand. To stop communication for this issue and get a refund, please follow that link above

or contact customer support if you have any issues. I am a tech. I cannot see your fee/agreements etc.

I only see technical questions on your account.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

~Franklin

Andy, Computer Consultant