Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Second opinion] I can't print from Chrome. I get a flash of

Customer Question

Second opinion] I can't print from Chrome. I get a flash of the preview then it locks up my computer and says Not Responding. I've tried all the troubleshooting suggestions I found on-line.I paid for a remote session. It seemed to be resolved, but now the same issue has reappeared and my Acrobat DC Pro crashes too.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that you the issue has recurred. It would be my pleasure to try to assist you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/