I bought a new computer and used my email address where it…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new computer and used my email address where it said user id it gave me a choice of using my phone number and i cant go back to the beginning before i chose to get started on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp notebook 15-1272

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am doing this so i may change my email address and username because for some reason i can not shop online on my old computer because it does not recognize my user name or password ***** checkout. if i use my brothers password ***** user name i can checkout on any of my visa account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What exactly are you wanting to do with your new pc? Wipe it clean and start over to set it up?

Can you access it to get to the desktop? Please clarify your intent.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?

i want to return it and just fix this problem on my old dell computer. i only bought anew computer to do so. i have windows 7. yes i can access the desk top.

Ok, you will have to return that new one where you purchased it from.

As for your old one, if that is the one we are working on for now, what is wrong with that one?

I have sent in 3 refunds for your duplicates. Please only answer here to continue.

Please tell me my answer, and will you access my computer And fix my problem
Maybe I am having the same problem paying with my credit card with you, help me I don't know what to do!!!

Yes, tha tis the issue. I will be more than happy to do this for you. But, i need to know what is wrong with your old one

to try and help you fix it and if it is a windows 7/8/10?