I have several email accounts with roadrunner. We had

Customer Question
I have several email...

I have several email accounts with roadrunner. We had representative at our home yesterday due to lack of internet service for several days. Since he repaired our service, I am only able to log into our main email. When attempting to log into additional emails, i get message: your account has been suspended, contact customer service.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Roadrunner.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

We have not

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Who are you referring to for your ISP? TimeWarner? Or another that you get your email service with?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.