Went to Equifax.com to enroll in TrustedID Premier. Decided…

Customer Question
Went to Equifax.com to...

Went to Equifax.com to enroll in TrustedID Premier. Decided I don't want to enroll at this time. I can't get out of the sight to get my Micrc

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want and can't get to my internet to do anything. I want to nullify the Equifax enroo

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please hold down the power button for 10 seconds and the computer will power off

Turn it back on and try to use the browser now

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.