I am having problems with my computer and my cell phone. My…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with my computer and my cell phone. My computer sign in should be [email protected] .com with password. My cell I cant get my email. I changed it so many times and the computer and cell are showing no emails. not showing

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

So. I was getting my emails on my cell phone. but know Its empty everytime I look.. So Can I use the same email for my cell asn my computer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. It sounds as though you need to reset your Yahoo email account password. You mentioned that your computer sign in is the same as your Yahoo email address. That just means that your yahoo email address is tied to your Microsoft account. It doesn't mean though that the password ***** you use to sign into your computer is the same as your Yahoo email password. I understand that can be very confusing. I 'll do my best to walk you through this.

On your computer, please go to https://www.yahoo.com/.yahoo.com and click on sign in. Type in your email address and then click on TROUBLE SIGNING IN or I FORGOT my password. Follow the prompts to reset your password. After you've successfully changed it on your computer, you'll need to enter the new email password ***** your phone as well. This will not change your computer log-in password.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!

I want my computer and cell phone the same sign. I use my cell for sign in more then my computer. I would like to have it on my cell phone too. I want my cell the same sign in as my computer:***@******.***

Just to be clear, when you say computer sign-on are you talking about the password ***** you have to enter when you first turn on your computer, or are you just talking about email? Your Yahoo email password ***** be the same wherever you access your email, whether it is on your phone or on a computer or tablet.