I am locked out of my gmail account, 4 days, No, No

Customer Question
I am locked out of...
I am locked out of my gmail account
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: 4 days
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried an online password *****?

Did you receive the message that Google was unable to verify you?

Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, your issue came across as requesting a new expert. My name is ***** ***** i will try my best to get you into your gmail.

Getting into your mail will depend on what back up you put in place, how you accessed it, what device you used it on etc.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

apple ipad
cannot access my gmail ac
i use the ipad mail app

You said you already went through the recover forms? Or just the few questions it asks you to recover by hitting

i dont know or i dont have access to these on screen?

That ipad mail app is a 'shell' only. Did you go to www.gmail.com in a browser to try and reset?

many times
i have my original gmail sign up message

If you are locked out of that email and you didnt use it on another device, you tried all the forms, those email

accounts are free. There is no way to get back in them as Google requires that you put in your own back up methods

to recover or you will have to make a new email address.

Usually there are a couple of ways around it such as if you used a computer to log in, sometimes it is 'saved' in the browser.

Or if you have an old phone number attached to it, you can activate the number if no one has it long enough to get a code

on a burner phone. Or if the number is ***** by someone else now, call it and request they assist you with a code.

These are the only ways back in per the agreement you signed when you get your gmail started.

You can opt me out if you wish, i can opt out and allow another expert to look at it, or i can send you a refund link.

This really is the only way to get in.

Please advise.

refund link
Andy, Computer Consultant