I forgot my email password and lost my phone. Is there a way…

Customer Question
Hello- I forgot my...

Hello- I forgot my email password ***** lost my phone. Is there a way to reset my password ***** I don't have my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About 45 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If you have a secondary recovery method set up such as an e-mail address, it may be possible

to reset your password. Can you tell me your e-mail address that you need to reset the password *****?