I have a new Asus computer i was working on word it asked me…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Asus computer i was working on word it asked me to reconfigure and has not comebackupafterhalfvanhour what to do

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?

Model F541u Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No just got it preconfigured yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to correct this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.

press the power button for 20 seconds and keep it pressed down.

after some time you can power it back on and check if it loads to windows desktop screen or not.

Tell me whether it works.